Join us at the TSMC 2023 NA OIP Ecosystem Forum!
NA OIP Ecosystem Forum (In-Person Event)
September 27, 2023 (Wednesday)
9:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
NA OIP Ecosystem Forum (Online VOD Event)
October 11, 2023 (Wednesday)
Website link to be provided in October
- Emerging advanced node design challenges and corresponding design flows and methodologies for N2, N3/N3E/N3P/N3AE, N4/N4P, N5/N5A, N6/N6e/N6RF/N7, N12e, and N22
- Latest updates on TSMC 3DFabric™ chip stacking and advanced packaging processes, InFO, CoWoS®, and SoIC, 3DFabric Alliance, and 3Dblox™ standard, plus innovative 3Dblox-based design enablement technologies and solutions, targeting HPC, AI/ML, and mobile applications
- Comprehensive design solutions for specialty technologies enabling ultra-low power, ultra-low voltage, analog migration, RF, mmWave, and automotive designs targeting 5G, automotive, and IoT designs
- Ecosystem specific TSMC reference flow implementations, P&R optimization, machine learn-ing to improve design quality and productivity, and cloud-based design solutions
- Successful , real-life applications of design technologies and IP solutions from TSMC's Open Innovation Platform® Ecosystem members and TSMC customers to speed up time-to-design and time-to-market
For more information on the TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2023 TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum!