Join us at the TSMC 2023 EU OIP Ecosystem Forum!
EU OIP Ecosystem Forum (In-Person Event)
October 4, 2023 (Wednesday)
9:30a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Venue: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schiphol Airport, The Netherlands
EU OIP Ecosystem Forum (Online VOD Event)
October 11, 2023 (Wednesday)
Website link to be provided in October
- Emerging advanced node design challenges and corresponding design flows and methodologies for N2, N3/N3E/N3P/N3AE, N4/N4P, N5/N5A, N6/N6e/N6RF/N7, N12e, and N22
- Latest updates on TSMC 3DFabric™ chip stacking and advanced packaging processes, InFO, CoWoS®, and SoIC, 3DFabric Alliance, and 3Dblox™ standard, plus innovative 3Dblox-based design enablement technologies and solutions, targeting HPC, AI/ML, and mobile applications
- Comprehensive design solutions for specialty technologies enabling ultra-low power, ultra-low voltage, analog migration, RF, mmWave, and automotive designs targeting 5G, automotive, and IoT designs
- Ecosystem specific TSMC reference flow implementations, P&R optimization, machine learn-ing to improve design quality and productivity, and cloud-based design solutions
- Successful , real-life applications of design technologies and IP solutions from TSMC's Open Innovation Platform® Ecosystem members and TSMC customers to speed up time-to-design and time-to-market
For more information on the TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2023 TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum!